Think Better, Reduce Stress, Make Better Decisions
Nootropics (aka “smart drugs” or “smart pills”) are all the rage. Whether you’re at work, school, or playing golf … the better you think, the better you do. Of all the nootropics popping up for sale, Brain Pill may be the hands-down best choice for most people. I’ve read some amazing reviews, heard some incredible stories, and I’m totally stoked on the potential benefits this supplement offers.
What you need to know about Brain Pill™
Brain Pill is endorsed by 74-game Jeopardy champion, Ken Jennings. Some are saying Brain Pill is an “unfair advantage” for those who use it. That’s because users are reporting better thinking ability, enhanced memory, and an overall improved ability to do something really important: THINK!
Does GNC Have It?
No. GNC does not yet carry Brain Pill.
Brain Pill Size and Servings
The recommended serving size is one capsule per day. Each box contains 30 capsules, for a one-month supply at the recommended intake.
Brain Pill Ingredients
Brain Pill is powered by 100% natural active ingredients, all working together to create rocket fuel for the mind. Each ingredient plays a key role in brain function. Their combined effect is to boost your thinking and recall abilities to unimaginable levels of performance.
- Citicoline – Cognizin®: Cytidine diphosphate-choline (CDP-Choline) is a naturally occurring compound in human and animal cells. It converts to choline and cytidine upon ingestion, then cytidine converts to uridine. Both compounds are neuroprotective and can enhance learning.
- Bacopa monnieri – Synapsa: This is a standardized extract of the water hyssop or Bacopa monnieri, and is often used in Ayurvedic medicine. This extract interacts with dopamine and serotonergic systems. It also enhances the rate of neuron communications.
- Huperzine A: This is a cognitive enhancer which stops the degradation of acetylcholine (the learning neurotransmitter) by binding to acetylcholinesterase. This, in turn, increases the amount of acetylcholine in the nervous system.
- Vinpocetine: A compound synthesized from vincamine, extracted from the periwinkle plant. This substance is popular in European medicine. It easily enters the brain, where it propagates its effects such as neuroprotection and neural inflammation reduction.
- Ginkgo biloba: Ginkgo biloba is a common medicine in ancient Chinese practice. It is proven to enhance blood flow to the brain. Ginkgo biloba also works as an antioxidant.
- Vitamin B12: A water soluble vitamin needed for red blood cell formation, neurological function, and DNA synthesis. It may also help in protecting the brain from shrinking with age.
- Vitamin B6: A vitamin necessary for normal brain development and keeping the nervous system healthy. B6 aids in the production of many of the brain’s neurotransmitters.
- DHA Complex: This is one of the major building blocks of the brain. It is an omega-3 oil that has been shown to improve brain function and decrease inflammation. DHA supplementation has also been shown to improve memory and can counteract learning difficulties.
- PS (Phosphatidylserine): A fat-soluble amino acid derivative found in large amounts in the brain, where it contributes to cognitive functioning. PS may help to improve memory recall and increase the storage capability of the brain.
- Tyrosine: This is an amino acid used to produce adrenaline and dopamine, two critical neurotransmitters for brain function.
- L-Theanine: This is an amino acid found in the plant Camellia sinensis. It is known to be a relaxing agent.
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5): This substance is widely available as D-pantothenic acid. It is typically used with other B vitamins for the treatment of many things, including dietary deficiencies, attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder, autism, and depression. Vitamin B5 is also an important ingredient of coenzyme A and acyl carrier protein, which are components of acetylcholine.
- Folic Acid (Vitamin B9): This vitamin aids in the production of DNA and RNA, working closely with Vitamin B12 to help with iron absorption. It is shown to help prevent neural tube defects of the spinal cord and brain in fetuses.
More Information about Brain Pill
Brain Pill is a product of Leading Edge Health, a Canadian company. The ingredients include substances scientifically proven to support brain health. It would be difficult to argue against the ability of Brain Pill to help improve brain performance.
You should take the pills for 30 to 90 days to get results, though each person is different. I felt a difference after just a couple of weeks. Others have said they get results in days.
The Bottom Line
The 60-day satisfaction guarantee means you can try the product risk-free. If you find it doesn’t work for you, the company will refund your money.
Brain Pill’s ingredients are proven brain supplements. This supplement can boost your ability to focus, help you solve complex problems, improve your reading recall, and achieve superior brain performance. And, it’s all natural!
What, you haven’t ordered Brain Pill yet?